Produced by the renowned Hamilton Watch Company, this automatic watch might come across as expensive when compared to similar diving watches. If you are familiar with the Hamilton Khaki Navy Scuba Auto Watch and would like to purchase it, you can visit the link above. To paint a clearer picture of the attributes of the Navy Scuba, we have outlined some of the features of this Hamilton watch.
- The dial of the Navy Scuba is sleek
- The hands of the dial glow a dull green color in the dark
- Bezel moves in one direction with a 60 click construction
- The dial of the Navy Scuba displays the day in full
- The hour and minute hands appear ordinary
- The numerals ‘9’ and ‘3’ are emboldened on the dial
- It has a sapphire crystal window
- The dial has a diameter of 41 mm
- It is made of stainless steel
- The watch case has a thickness of 14 mm
- It displays the full name of the day like TUESDAY
- The movement of the second hand of the Navy Scuba Watch is elegant
- The crown is easy to adjust
- Water resistant to a depth of 328’
- Displays the date
- Comes with extra slips for the bracelet
- Donning the bracelet of the Navy Scuba can be a big ask
- The dial is complicated with so many things going at the same time.
- Dial appears smaller than the case measurement suggests
The Navy Scuba is a great watch, but simplicity isn’t its strongest armor. Perhaps, it’s rather conspicuous. A lot seems to be happening on the dial, and this might not be a great attribute for some users. This Hamilton watch is not as convenient as one would expect for a watch of its price range. However, when watches built with sophisticated components are mentioned, the Navy Scuba watch makes the list every time.