We will be looking at three of the best automatic watches under $200 that are available to buy online. At the end of this article you will have a better understanding of these three watches, and hopefully, you will be able to narrow down your choice toward a purchase.
1. Orient Ray II Analog Automatic Silver-Toned Diving Watch (FAA02004B9)
One model of an automatic watch that under $200 is the Orient Men’s FAA02004B9 Ray II Analog Automatic Silver-Toned Stainless Steel Diving Watch. This stylish watch is one of many made by the Orient brand, which has been designing and making watches for over 65 years. The watch, and all the timing devices inside, has been made in Japan and Orient is one of the top 3 watchmakers throughout Japan. Since Orient produces all the inner workings of the watches themselves, they are made of the highest quality and the utmost precision.
The Orient Men’s FAA02004B9 Diving Watch comes with a variety of features to meet your needs in an automatic watch. Some of these include:
- The bezel is unidirectional and is equipped with 120-clicks
- Authentic Japanese movement which is automatic
- Measures in thickness of 13 mm, and diameter of 41 mm
- Is water resistant up to 660 feet
- Can be used by scuba divers and intense water sport athletes
- Comes with 1-year warranty
- Very visible under low light conditions
- High quality especially for price
- Can be used in deep water
- Great look
- Easy to see at night
- Orient brand is highly reliable
- Good warranty
- Very comfortable to wear
- Bezel is tight and can be hard to turn (this improves over time)
- Softer grade of stainless steel easy to scratch
The Orient Men’s FAA02004B9 Diving Watch is equipped with some great features such as its deep dive level, a fantastic look, and it is easy to see at night. It comes from a great brand of watches and is very comfortable to wear. A fantastic buy for anyone looking for an automatic watch under $200.
2. Seiko Men’s SKX007K Diver’s Automatic Watch
The next watch that we are going to discuss here is the Seiko Men’s SKX007K Diver’s Automatic Watch. This comes with excellent ratings from 456 customers on product review websites. We all know that Seiko is a huge name when it comes to wristwatches. This product is just a continuation of their well-established tradition of providing the loyal customers with trustworthy products. Let us find out if it is worthy of your attention or not.
- Some of the salient features of this beautiful sports watch are:
- Made of Hardlex crystal
- Comes with stainless steel case
- Automatically powers with the movement of arm
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Features black dial
- Includes day and date functions
- Japanese automatic movement
- Does not need battery to operate
- Elegant design
- Water resistant
- Luminous hands and hour markers
- Sweep second hand
- Perfect for water sports including SCUBA diving
- 2-year Amazon warranty
- Bulky strap
- Stops if not jiggled around continuously
- Day/date function does not work as expected
If online customer reviews are anything to go by, this watch is clearly a market winner. It is perfect for people who indulge in water sports as it is water resistant up to the depth of 660 feet. We highly recommend the Seiko Men’s SKX007K Diver’s Automatic Watch to you. It will not only make for a good wrist watch, but also provide you with a touch of style. Try it to believe it.
While all these watches are under $200, they all are very different from one another. Overall, out of these three, we like the Men’s Orient Diving Watch as the best automatic watch under $200 because of its level of comfort, how deep it can go, and its overall look. Both are great watches, and are very affordable, but in the end, it comes down to personal preference and style.