- 40mm diameter, 13mm thickness, 19.5mm bracelet width
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- 3130 certified Swiss chronometer, automatic movement
- Bezel is meticulously designed for safe dive and ascent timing
- Insane Quality
The Rolex Submariner is another legendary timepiece. It has all the features and functionality of an exceptional diver's watch, although many people choose to wear it simply for its style as a statement piece. The Submariner has been one of the most popular Rolex watches for decades, with a classic look and style that is, by now, imitated around the world.
The most distinctive feature of the Submariner is the bezel. Made by Rolex out of Ceracrhom ceramic, the bezel is virtually scratchproof. Its 60-minute gradations allow divers to monitor dive times and decompression stops for safe, accurate dives. The zero marker has a bright, luminescent capsule that can be seen in even low-light diving conditions, and the knurled edge provides great grip and control underwater, even when wearing gloves.
The bracelet of the Submariner also has a Glidelock adjustment system, so divers don't need tools to adjust the bracelet and wear this timepiece comfortably with or without a wetsuit.
The bracelet and case are also made of Rolex's famed Oystersteel, developed specifically for durability in aquatic environments.
The classic look and superb quality of the Submariner have made it a favorite for divers and non-divers alike, and the exceptional quality of materials and manufacture make this a chronometer to appreciate for decades.
- Type and power reserve: Automatic self-winding chronometer with up to 48 hours power reserve
- Case: Oystersteel case. Oystersteel is a proprietary steel alloy developed by Rolex and forged in-house for maximum corrosion resistance and a beautiful finish, even in harsh environments
- Bracelet: The Submariner bracelet is made of Oystersteel, with an Oysterlock clasp for security. It has a Glidelock system that allows the bracelet to be adjusted without tools, making it easy to wear over a diving suit
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Dimensions: 40mm diameter, 13mm thickness, 19.5mm bracelet width
- Display: The luminescent markers are on the Submariner’s display are designed to be easy to read even when in deep water and in low visibility
- Bezel: The defining feature of the Submariner is the unidirectional rotatable bezel. The engraved 60-minute graduation allows divers to accurately monitor their diving time and measure decompression stops to ascend safely. The corrosion-resistant ceramic bezel is scratchproof and keeps its color in ultraviolet rays, as well as in sea water and chlorinated water. The bezel’s knurled edge offers excellent grip underwater, even when wearing gloves. The numerals and graduations are platinum-coated for supreme durability
- Movement: Rolex 3130 movement. The 3130 is a certified Swiss chronometer, having passed the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute tests and proven its reliability and accuracy The self-winding movement of this watch is equipped with Parachrom hairspring, for resistance to shocks and temperature changes
- Dial: Rolex faces are made by hand, with the style and precision that sets these watches apart. The black face provides distinctive style and legibility, while 18ct gold hour markers resist tarnishing
- Luminescence: It has Rolex Chromalight technology for long lasting luminescence after dark
- Water resistance: Water resistant to depths of 100 meters (330 ft.), with a Twinlock double waterproofing system
- Bezel is meticulously designed for safe dive and ascent timing, with an edge that is easy to grip and a dial that is easy to read
- It is water resistant to 300 meters (1,000 ft.)
- The bracelet can be easily adjusted to account for wearing a wetsuit, or simply for comfort as the body reacts to temperature changes
- Iconic style with excellent investment value over time
- This is the “no date” version of the Submariner. However, many people prefer the cleaner look of the no date version
- Expensive, but then, it’s a Rolex
The Rolex Submariner is one of the most desirable and valued timepieces in the world. The enduring design, precision, and quality of this watch have made it a classic ever since its introduction, when it set a new standard in dive watches. The Submariner remains stylish and retains its value decade after decade.BUY NOW ON AMAZON
Other Watch Reviews
Invicta Pro Diver Automatic
Men’s Seiko SNKP23 RECRAFT
Bulova 98A179 Automatic Collection
Orient Ray II Automatic Diving Watch
Bulova BVA Series Dual Aperture Dial
Seiko SKX009K2 Automatic Diver
Men’s Tissot Heritage Visodate Automatic