Orient Sun and Moon Version 3VIEW NOW ON AMAZON
The Orient Sun & Moon Version 3 with automatic movement is gorgeous and really affordable given all of its features. The Orient brand itself is no stranger to quality but this one is a bit more surprising. With all the features above, especially the sapphire crystal, you would expect this watch to go well over $500 but its averages around just below $200. The sun and moon phase is functional and not just for looks, as well. Let's take a dive into this water resistant and affordable automatic watch for men.
- Multiple colors to choose from online if you’re not into blue.
- Beautiful vintage-inspired design.
- High-quality sapphire crystal that you would not usually get in this price range.
- Functional sun and moon phase.
- Date view as well.
- Overwhelming positive reviews from over 240 people.
- Hacking movement for maintaining timekeeping accuracy. This is also rare for the price.
- A little bulky. If you have small wrists and don’t like large watch faces, this watch may not be for you.
- Water resistant up to 165ft. but you can’t dive with it.
- Some customers are reporting that the time accuracy is not as good as it should be but most are really happy with the purchase.
Orient Men’s ‘Mako II’ Automatic DiverVIEW NOW ON AMAZON
Orient, as a watchmaking company, has been killing it in the automatic market for over 65 years and is without a doubt one of the most popular, and affordable, watches out there today. The pros definitely out-weigh the cons for the price but there are some things to consider if you're interested in buying this particular Orient automatic. Take a look below are the features of the Orient Mako II Automatic Diver.
- Great for small to average size wrists
- Extremely water resistant(660ft)
- Gorgeous blue dial
- Very popular automatic diver (4.4 out of 5 on amazon)
- Reliable watch brand for over 65 years
- While it has great water resistance, it is not suitable for deep diving
- Its kind of heavy
- Some people are saying the watch gains a few seconds per day
Orient Ray II Automatic Diving WatchVIEW NOW ON AMAZON
Another diving watch worth considering is the Orient Men Ray II diving watch. Intrigued already? Check out the link above to purchase this watch. It has several features highlighted below which could assist you in making up your mind. This Orient watch has garnered a level of hype capable of getting the worst critic anxious.
- The visible surfaces of the bracelet are well-polished
- It has a sapphire crystal dial window
- The bezel, which works in a unidirectional manner, allows for 120-click movements
- The Orient Ray II is 41.5 mm in diameter and 11 mm in thickness
- Analog display
- Stainless steel design
- The back cover is screwed down
- Superior appearance
- Hacking movement is commendable
- Day and date display
- Water resistant
- The clasp of the Orient Ray II is convenient
- The bezel comes off as stiff
- The inside of the bracelet isn’t polished
- It’s a little faster than normal
Orient Bambino Automatic (2nd Generation)VIEW NOW ON AMAZON
Orient makes another appearance on this list with a dress watch which is affordable when compared to other dress watches on the market. It’s simple, which makes it suitable for any outfit. A lot of users speak highly of the watch, and this might be due to its price point. However, let’s take a more in-depth look at the Bambino 1.
- It has a case diameter of 40.5 mm
- Domed mineral crystal window
- Case thickness of about 11.8 mm which is perhaps due to the domed crystal window
- Well fitted crown with the Orient logo
- Date display at the 3 o’clock position
- Bold face
- Leather band
- Buckle clasp
- Japanese movement
- Round black face
- It has the inscription ‘Water Resistant’ on the dial just above the 6 o’clock position
- Stainless steel bezel
- Hacking movement
- Large face makes it easy to read the time
- Great look
- Water resistant to a depth of 100’
- No sapphire crystal window construction like we have become accustomed to
- Leather might take some time to break in
Other Watch Reviews
Invicta Pro Diver Automatic
Men’s Seiko SNKP23 RECRAFT
Bulova 98A179 Automatic Collection
Orient Ray II Automatic Diving Watch
Bulova BVA Series Dual Aperture Dial
Seiko SKX009K2 Automatic Diver
Men’s Tissot Heritage Visodate Automatic