Facts coming soon. Page under construction.
Do you have two automatic watches and don’t want to keep winding them? If yes, you might need the JQueen Watch Winder to keep them functioning when not on your wrist. This is a popular winder produced by JQueen which comes with a Mabuchi motor. To provide a more detailed insight of this JQueen watch winder, we have a review of its features, as well as some of its strengths and weaknesses.
- An acrylic glass window to display deluxe watches
- Fitted with two turntables with a soft watch pillow of PU type
- The watch winder motor has three directional settings: clockwise, anticlockwise and bi-directional; and four program settings
- It has a dual power supply
- It measures 9.1” x 7.1” x 7.9” and weighs 5.7 lbs.
- Reliable winder
- Noiseless operation
- Well-built and robust
- Prevents scratches to the watch
- Automatically resets the day/time
- Most users report not just excellent working of this winder, but also exceptional customer service
- Fast delivery of the winder
- Excellent packaging
- Motor becomes increasingly noisy over time
- Acrylic cover scratches easily
The piano varnish appearance of JQueen watch winder gives it an attractive look. The lacquer finish offers protection to the outer casing. Tired of resetting your automatic watches yourself? The JQueen double watch winder is a possible solution to your problem. It can serve two watches at the same time. Its sophisticated level of transparency ensures the dial of your watches are perfectly displayed.
Other Watch Reviews
Invicta Pro Diver Automatic
Men’s Seiko SNKP23 RECRAFT
Bulova 98A179 Automatic Collection
Orient Ray II Automatic Diving Watch
Bulova BVA Series Dual Aperture Dial
Seiko SKX009K2 Automatic Diver
Men’s Tissot Heritage Visodate Automatic